Website Ken-Mar-Ke Resort
Ken-Mar-Ke Resort, a high-end resort on Lake of the Woods, is seeking part-time ice fishing guide(s) for the upcoming season. The ideal candidate should have a passion for fishing, be self-motivated with a positive attitude, excellent people skills, and be able to stand on their feet for long periods of time. Duties include shoveling snow, driving bombardier, bringing resort guests to ice fishing houses, moving fish houses, cleaning fish, and other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Flexibility to work weekends & evenings
- Good communication skills, organized, and provide exemplary customer service
- Valid driver’s license with no DUIs, revocations, or suspensions within the past 5 years
- Be able to pass a background check
Excellent starting wages.
Apply in person or call for an interview: 218-634-2072 (please ask for Bob or Wanda).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org