Website Lake of the Woods School
Lake of the Woods School has a full-time 7-12 Social Studies position which is now open for the 2020/2021 school year. Lake of the Woods School is located just outside of Baudette, Minnesota on the picturesque Rainy River just miles from the world-famous Lake of the Woods. Lake of the Woods School has a state of the art facility, a progressive teaching/administrative staff, and tremendous community support.
Applications will be accepted until Wednesday, March 25th, 2020.
Position open until filled.
For additional information contact Mr. Jeff Nelson, Superintendent at 218-634-2510 (1506) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Lake of the Woods?
- High student achievement!
- Instructional Technology- Number of computers and other technology available for use in the classroom.
- Competitive salary and benefits- Our benefits include medical, dental, and life insurance; and long term disability.
- Professional support and development – First year teachers are provided a mentor and on-going professional development opportunities.
- Good People- We strive to hire good people that work well together and have fun doing it.
- Live where you want to play…https://gethookedforlife.com/
Candidates selected to fill the role of High School Social Studies Teacher at Lake of the Wood School will be given the great responsibility of continuing our long-standing commitment to academic excellence. This will be achieved through the design and delivery of Social Studies instruction that ensures the success of a diverse population of learners. In addition, you will be responsible for building positive relationships and working collaboratively with students, parents, and staff members to foster a positive experience for the entire learning community.
If interested please submit:
1. Letter of Application
4. Copy of MN Licensure
5. 3 current Letters of Reference
Send the above information to:
Crystal Olson, Human Resources
Lake of the Woods ISD #390
PO Box 310
Baudette, MN 56623
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com